Friday, March 13, 2009

Entry 5: Activities Outside School

There are not many activities I have outside school.Just doing the same old things like homework, having tuition or swim during the weekends. I dislike homework and just wished that playing will make me smarter. My mother wants me to have tuition which I hope I won't have. The only tuition I like is my English tuition at Morris Ellen. I find it every interesting. I only feel stressed with my chinese tution teacher because the tuition is not interesting. I think it is important that we should have the lesson only if we are interested in it. The teachers in the tuition centre can't do magic if I don't pay attention.

I don't think my activities will affect my studies at all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger soh ying zong said...

it is very good of you to explain that teachers in the tuition centre can't do magic if you don't pay attention.

March 19, 2009 at 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do not like chinese i know.me too.always talk together during chinese lessons.having tution also isn't good.gives me stress

March 22, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home